• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Affirmations & Quotes

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Affirmations & Quotes

I've never really understood these affirmations and not a huge fan of quotes either.
They motivate you for a short period of time but the proof in the pudding comes from the work you put in.
I can tell myself all I want that i want something/I deserve it, but ill only ever get it if I put the time in.
I much prefer making goals and creating plans to hit them than to tell myself I deserve something.

I believe to become wealthy (more than just money) a plan is needed, to keep you motivated beyond quotes and to hit your goals beyond thoughts.

CleverFox

Jul 29, 2021
This is an interesting topic, The Power of Affirmation lies on the repetition. By repetition the mind is made to believe that it is possible. Then we would work with our full capacity to accomplish our goal without the fear of failure. Ever wondered why we pray with our eyes closed because, when we close our eyes we cut off all the disturbance and we actually speak to our mind. When the mind starts to believe in you, things start to change. Have you ever seen people with extra ordinary qualification but couldn't find job, it's all because of their mind set in their mind they don't believe they deserve this job. Our mind functions to full fill our own belief, it acts to full fill your own Self - Image. Affirmation is a great tool to transform your Self - Image, it might take time but is definitely effective.
Here we are trying to overwrite all our child hood years programming through affirmation, to clear all those blockages it would take time. But would definitely happen. When it happens you won't change You would Transform.
By Best wishes for You on your journey to Self-Improvement. I would suggest you to check out PACE academy self improvement techniques it would be really helpful.

Johr

Jul 29, 2021
The power of Affirmation, the power of Thought, the power of Positive Thinking......we could go on. Along with the so called 'Thinking' we should also concentrate on 'Doing' if we need to achieve our goals. We realize our full potential only when we explore. To explore, we need to get going.

Reactions: Smart Finance

Metropolitania

Apr 19, 2021
I strongly believe in power of thoughts. Your thoughts create your experiences, and you experience what you think.

Citylights99

Apr 19, 2021
Self-Belief is the key to success. You have to believe in yourself. We are constantly bombarded with ideas , suggestion and thoughts by others. Other's thought and feeling influence us, in more ways than we can imagine. By using Self-affirmations we can choose our own outcome and project our thoughts in that direction. By hearing repetitively we would start to believe in ourselves and would complete our goals. Always have a habit of reading your goals and ambition while going to sleep and at first when we wake up. This time would be ideal to program the sub-conscious mind and would be very effective.