• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Bank On Dividends

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Just seen that @Trade__Em was a guest on a podcast called Bank On Dividends.

The episode is called Dividends are not the only way.
Thought it was a great episode and will be listening to this podcast more.
Follow this link to check it out:

Trade__Em

Nov 26, 2021
Essex, UK
taplink.cc
Just seen that @Trade__Em was a guest on a podcast called Bank On Dividends.

The episode is called Dividends are not the only way.
Thought it was a great episode and will be listening to this podcast more.
Follow this link to check it out:
Thank you for sharing. Please let me know what you think guys, when you have a listen! ☺️

raph

Regular Investor
May 29, 2021
Good listen personally I enjoyed it even if it isn’t what I was expecting from the title. I thought it might be something along the lines of if you invested £1,000 in X company 5 years ago then it would be worth X amount even with dividends. (basically share price went nowhere) something like this https://www.fool.co.uk/2022/01/06/i...res-5-years-ago-heres-how-much-id-have-today/. But it was pleasantly surprising to listen to and what you had to say. I related to a lot of it funny enough my boss was told to put a substantial portion of his savings into premium bonds recently which I didn’t agree with how much, however he message me the other day to say he won £50. I think it was annoying him that my stocks and shares portfolio was returning more in dividends alone than his savings was in intrest even though he has 900% more.

meenahb

BETA
Mar 7, 2021
Good listen personally I enjoyed it even if it isn’t what I was expecting from the title. I thought it might be something along the lines of if you invested £1,000 in X company 5 years ago then it would be worth X amount even with dividends. (basically share price went nowhere) something like this https://www.fool.co.uk/2022/01/06/i...res-5-years-ago-heres-how-much-id-have-today/. But it was pleasantly surprising to listen to and what you had to say. I related to a lot of it funny enough my boss was told to put a substantial portion of his savings into premium bonds recently which I didn’t agree with how much, however he message me the other day to say he won £50. I think it was annoying him that my stocks and shares portfolio was returning more in dividends alone than his savings was in intrest even though he has 900% more.
Hahaaha I bet he couldnt wait to share the news with you about the £50

I currently put all my sinking funds into NSI but now wondering if it will make more sense to stake it in my crypto.com earn and get guaranteed returns

raph

Regular Investor
May 29, 2021
Hahaaha I bet he couldnt wait to share the news with you about the £50

I currently put all my sinking funds into NSI but now wondering if it will make more sense to stake it in my crypto.com earn and get guaranteed returns
Lol yes indeed the message was sent very early, regarding the crypto switch it might be a good idea I see goldman sachs has put a $100,000 prediction on cypto recently in 5 years that's a very nice return https://www.forbes.com/sites/billyb...-bitcoin-price-prediction-after-ethereum-bet/ I hold my crypto albeit a small amount in blockfi so I get intrest on it each month