• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

FREE CASH FOR DAILY LOGIN

Mar 15, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Hello everyone!

Today I'm going to tell you about 3 apps that give you free cash for loging in everyday.

1st one is Shoppize UK.
This app is actually a receipts app where you supply your shopping reciepts and they give you points for it.
When you get to 10,000 points you can cash out. I get Amazon vouchers from this app.
If you log in every day they will give you points
Like this: Screenshot_20210921-140542_Shopprize UK.jpg
Screenshot_20210921-142406_Shopprize UK.jpg
It does build-up quickly over the time. I use this app for both purposes but for the purpose of this post definitely check it out.

The 2nd one is JISP.
This app is a shopping app and you can get coupons and things on there but i've never used it for that purpose.
Login in daily and scratch the card gifted to you in the daily rewards section of the app and you get free cash. Its a slow burner but cash out is set at £5 for a voucher of your choice. You also get rewarded for consistency.I've cashed out twice on this app.(£5 in-store Argos vouchers)
Screenshot_20210921-141801_Jisp.jpg

3rd one is Zap Surverys.
This app gives you free money for loging in every day as well. It builds up slowly and cash out is set at $25 pound.
I know that this app is a survey app and they also have a cashback option; where you buy things through the app at your favourite stores and you get cashback.
I've not explored this part of the app.
I just log in every day for the free cash and keep building it up slowly.
Screenshot_20210921-142246_Zap Surveys.jpg

Check your app store for them or drop me a message and I'll give you a referral.

Cheers!

Last edited:

The Dividend Experiment

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
I have seen a couple of these receipt scanning type applications, why do they want your receipts? Any ideas?

23rdian

May 13, 2021
Mar 15, 2021
London, United Kingdom
I have seen a couple of these receipt scanning type applications, why do they want your receipts? Any ideas?
Hiya

Data is the new Gold isn't it?

The information they collect is used to help retailers and brands improve their product and services.

Some of these apps prompt you to rate your shopping experience before submitting the recipt.

In exchange you get cashback in form of points which you can cash out for cash/vouchers

Mar 15, 2021
London, United Kingdom
My take on these receipt apps is that they are to keep certain brands/products on the shelf until they get established. i.e. if no one is buying them they get dropped - so no one can buy them then even if they wanted to. So they create artificial demand, in the hope they will catch on.

A bit like Redbull leaving empty cans in bins when they started.

This is also true.
App like shopmium offer cash back on specific products.

It's a marketing tool especially when trying to introduce a new product to buyers.
They hope you would love the product after trying it for free and become a repeat customer.
By asking you to submit your reciepts for cash back, they are ensuring their products are being bought off the shelf and the seller would keep restocking.

It's a win win situation