• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Income streams

DavidG

Apr 3, 2021
I see on social media about creating income streams and not relying on one (active).
What are some of the peoples income streams on here?

The Dividend Experiment

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
Outside of work the obvious one is dividends for me.Then also YouTube income and working on a few things that will hopefully provide income in the future too

Reactions: Stilltrying85

poony345

Oct 1, 2021
Investing is difficult and dangerous. Read the article "People have the right to be stupid." This article also has a link to an article on biswap price. It is doubly interesting. There is something to think about ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Noa

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Investing is difficult and dangerous. Read the article "People have the right to be stupid." This article also has a link to an article on biswap price. It is doubly interesting. There is something to think about ...
Do you have the link to the article "People have the right to be stupid"?
Investing has its risks but many of them can be managed if understood correctly.

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
I really have the right to be stupid!))
Most of us aren't geniuses which is why i love ETF investing so much. Warren Buffet in the 2020 Berkshire Hathaway shareholder's meeting said "for most people, the best thing to do is to own the S&P 500 index fund."

Though i prefer an all world approach such as VWRL/VWRP.

JoeCool

Oct 27, 2021
I have been working as a freelance translator in my free time. I've found the side hustle culture has been becoming more popular in these last months, pretty much everyone can start one. If you're still looking for some ideas to diversify your income, take a look at this blog post with 20 side hustle ideas. Hope it helps!

SolidSparrow70

Aug 12, 2021
Hull
youtube.com
For me I've tried many side hustles but I soon get bored and frustrated at lots of effort for little reward. There always seems to be a catch or limiter. So these days I work harder to reduce my bills and gain additional value through spending.
Examples of additional value using: Quidco, Cashback Credit Card.

Every spare penny (as well as a chunk of my wages) goes into investing to see growth and dividends raise as quickly as I can make them.