• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

InvestEngine

Kjs100

Nov 5, 2021
Here is my referral link, just click to sign up;- InvestEngine Sign up

Ive been investing with InvestEngine for almost a year and plan to continue indefinitely.

A little about InvestEngine - they are an investment company in London. The fee charged for a Managed Portfolio is 0.25% or free if you choose a DIY portfolio. There are no setup fees, no withdrawal fees, no dealing fees and no ISA fees.

When you sign up using my referral link you will get a £50 Welcome Bonus plus a £25 Bonus when top up your Portfolio with £100 within 30 days. You must leave your £100, the £50 Welcome bonus and the £25 Referral bonus invested for 12 months. You are free to withdraw your funds after 12 months.

The fee charged for a Managed Portfolio is 0.25% or free if you choose a DIY portfolio.

Reactions: Smart Finance

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Here is my referral link, just click to sign up;- InvestEngine Sign up

Ive been investing with InvestEngine for almost a year and plan to continue indefinitely.

A little about InvestEngine - they are an investment company in London. The fee charged for a Managed Portfolio is 0.25% or free if you choose a DIY portfolio. There are no setup fees, no withdrawal fees, no dealing fees and no ISA fees.

When you sign up using my referral link you will get a £50 Welcome Bonus plus a £25 Bonus when top up your Portfolio with £100 within 30 days. You must leave your £100, the £50 Welcome bonus and the £25 Referral bonus invested for 12 months. You are free to withdraw your funds after 12 months.

The fee charged for a Managed Portfolio is 0.25% or free if you choose a DIY portfolio.
InvestEngine is great isn't it?
Super suprised with the amount of features there are available.
I like the fact you can see the sectors your exposed to and breaks down the ETFs to show you your allocation in equities.
Like for the Smart ETF Portfolio Apple represents 2.9% of the portfolio.

Kjs100

Nov 5, 2021
InvestEngine is great isn't it?
Super suprised with the amount of features there are available.
I like the fact you can see the sectors your exposed to and breaks down the ETFs to show you your allocation in equities.
Like for the Smart ETF Portfolio Apple represents 2.9% of the portfolio.
Yes they really are great - they make investing very accessible. As you say the breakdowns of your portfolio that they provide are really helpful and so are the Key Investor Information and Factsheets. Ive held individual stocks before however this it the first time Ive held a portfolio and Im really pleased with the service they provide and the returns. I wish I'd found them sooner but better late than never!

Reactions: Smart Finance

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Yes they really are great - they make investing very accessible. As you say the breakdowns of your portfolio that they provide are really helpful and so are the Key Investor Information and Factsheets. Ive held individual stocks before however this it the first time Ive held a portfolio and Im really pleased with the service they provide and the returns. I wish I'd found them sooner but better late than never!
Quite interested in seeing how they evolve InvestEngine going further. In my opinion, though its early days its much better than vanguard purely due to the variety of ETFs avalible.