• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Deuxbiers

Nov 7, 2021
Hi. I stuck my toe in the water last year and invested a few hundred in a fairly diverse range of stock and ETFs. I caught the market when it was low during covid scaremongering and have benefitted from a steady increase in the market. With increased confidence I put a bigger chunk of cash in and am now playing with Trading 212 pies. Lots to learn but I'm really after a buy and leave it grow investment.

Good to be here and look forward to hearing other's stories and advice.

Reactions: Smart Finance

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Hi. I stuck my toe in the water last year and invested a few hundred in a fairly diverse range of stock and ETFs. I caught the market when it was low during covid scaremongering and have benefitted from a steady increase in the market. With increased confidence I put a bigger chunk of cash in and am now playing with Trading 212 pies. Lots to learn but I'm really after a buy and leave it grow investment.

Good to be here and look forward to hearing other's stories and advice.
Welcome to the forum!
Great to see you have diversity within your portfolio. The market over the last year has been a great opportunity to get in, not every year will be like this but it certainly is an experience.
Trading212 pies are a great feature they offer which is really quite unique for the EU/UK scene.

All the best with your investment journey and i look forward to see your journey and watch your account grow.