• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

ONE STOP SHOP FOR ALL THINGS SIDE HUSTLE

Mar 15, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Finding and creating a side hustle can be hard!
But we all want that extra income.

It can also be difficult to figure out what's worth your time and effort.
Many of us don't have much time on our hands to try out some of these side hustles as well...so I have decided to create a list of all my side hustles.
I would also describe how easy I find the tasks and the rewards I receive.

This should help you get some ideas of what you could possibly do to get some extra income.
You will also find links to each to save you time having to google them.

Good luck 👍 & Let me know how you get on.

Side Hustle
(Name)
Type/CategoryDescriptionReward
Type
Difficulty
Level
Links
Influence
(Voxpopme)
Surveys - VideosThis app pays me 10x more than other survey apps, check it out - I love it, its super fast, easy and fun. Video responses to Survey questionsCash - £10 minimum withdrawalNot for the shy - Requires Video responsesSign up here
OnePulseSurvey

(Pulse)
One Pulse offers short and quick surveys. You more Xp you earn from answering non-paying pulses the higher you rank and earn on the paying ones. Check it out.$20 every 30daysVery Easy & FunDownload App Here
ProlificSurveysThis is a platform used by a wide variety of people and companies for researchCash - £5 minimum withdrawalQuick and Easy online and mobile surveysSign up as a participant
StreetBeesSurveysProducts and Lifestyle researchNext day payment straight to your PayPal account
No Minimum
Simple chat style surveys about everyday activitiesStreetBees (my referral code)77398C
VYPRSurveysProduct ResearchCash - £5
(10,000 points)
Simple few clicks to determine your opinion of products (yet to be released in some cases)Download Here

Last edited:

F.I/R.E Father

BETA
Mar 6, 2021
Highly useful. Think survey sites is probably the most widely and easy side hustle for anyone. However it’s getting on the right ones that make your effort worthwhile. Some often throw you out mid survey or simple don’t pay well for the time

Reactions: Smart Finance
Mar 15, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Highly useful. Think survey sites is probably the most widely and easy side hustle for anyone. However it’s getting on the right ones that make your effort worthwhile. Some often throw you out mid survey or simple don’t pay well for the time
I have experience with those survey sites/apps.
Found they were not worth the trouble.

It's one of the reasons for this list.
To share the ones that are truly worth while

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
I've found that hugely annoying with many of the sites! Found Prolific has been the best site by far, though it can be hit and miss with with frequency of surveys.