• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Slow month with prolific

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
This month ive managed to make £30 with prolific filling out surveys but seems to be real slow with any more coming in. Anyone else found they have had little surveys?

Reactions: raph

raph

Rookie Investor
May 29, 2021
This month ive managed to make £30 with prolific filling out surveys but seems to be real slow with any more coming in. Anyone else found they have had little surveys?
i actually messaged them about it every time i saw a survey it was saying only 1 place so it was often gone but yes very quiet indded

Reactions: Smart Finance

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
i actually messaged them about it every time i saw a survey it was saying only 1 place so it was often gone but yes very quiet indded
I have noticed them also, I don't see the point in one person surveys. I also had one come up where the description said you'll be in a zoom call with another person who uses Prolific, don't like the idea of that at all haha.

The Dividend Experiment

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
haha that's weird, jsut one to one? What was the topic about? Do you get paid more for it at least?
I have noticed them also, I don't see the point in one person surveys. I also had one come up where the description said you'll be in a zoom call with another person who uses Prolific, don't like the idea of that at all haha.

Stonelane1827

Mar 15, 2021
UK
www.instagram.com
I've gone from 30 months of £80+ to last month £25 and this month so far I've only picked up a few plus a few that where multi stage over a few months. Really hope it's more to do with time of year/research budgets running out than a sign of things to come.

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
I've gone from 30 months of £80+ to last month £25 and this month so far I've only picked up a few plus a few that where multi stage over a few months. Really hope it's more to do with time of year/research budgets running out than a sign of things to come.
This month is incredibly slow. I was thinking the same, must be because its coming end of year and we all know what this year has been like. Fingers crossed it'll pick back up again as it was a nice little earner

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
oft im sitting at £34 so doing a little better i might reach £40 by the end of the month if i am lucky
Only just done my first survey in the last week and a half. Many of the people i talk to have also said its been a very slow month. Ive found most my surveys have been for 1 person which is a real pain.

Stonelane1827

Mar 15, 2021
UK
www.instagram.com
Must be a end of year thing so far I've only had 3 surveys all of which where from 12 or 6 month multi-part surveys. Usually I could easily grab enough for £1 a day without spending all day in front of the comp. I'm now happy if I can make min payout total this month.

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
Must be a end of year thing so far I've only had 3 surveys all of which where from 12 or 6 month multi-part surveys. Usually I could easily grab enough for £1 a day without spending all day in front of the comp. I'm now happy if I can make min payout total this month.
I've managed to make a whopping £1.50 currently this month, I doubt I'll be able to make £5 as back to work. Must be end of year, will have to see