• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Swing Trading

JD_Investing

Apr 13, 2021
I'm looking to gain insight into swing trading using a 20 day moving average RSI and a general pattern of boxes. I can identify this pattern on charts however am worried about it in practice. Anyone willing to offer some guidance? 1619968955427.png

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
I'm looking to gain insight into swing trading using a 20 day moving average RSI and a general pattern of boxes. I can identify this pattern on charts however am worried about it in practice. Anyone willing to offer some guidance? View attachment 61
My manager does this trading stuff and has done fairly well lately. Ill have to ask him about what he does. I know he has used some trials with different platforms but all this goes over my head sometimes haha

Reactions: JD_Investing

CleverFox

Jul 29, 2021
Its good to use 20 Day moving average and RSI. I usually use 20 day moving average with 50 period moving average, when the 20 M.A crosses 50 MA it signals medium term bullishness and could initiate long position and always check RSI levels before initiating a position if it is below 30-40 RSI range and you get a buy signal from Moving Average you could take the trade with much more confidence as it shows the stock has the potential to move higher. My sincere advise is to do Paper trading 1st, because it reduces your panic and stress from actual trading and you could try out your strategies and when you gain confidence you could start actual trading with 10% of your original capital and after a while you can increase your trading capital and could become a successful trader.
By trading not only you would learn about the stocks You would learn about Yourself.
Sometimes, we might make a mistake and we won't accept it hence would hold on to stocks and incur losses. Master yourself and then you can Master the markets.

Reactions: JD_Investing