• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Tesla A.I Day Predictions?

OhKayInvesting

Mar 15, 2021
Good afternoon my fellow investors!
Are there any other Tesla investors / enthusiasts looking forward to Tesla's Artificial Intelligence day?​

2_3bac1881-333c-4a76-80f7-015aec7cf49e_1024x1024.jpg
9JPWXTdKAHfcqlSJCPMrbqQ9OjI5Z9GyqEoUdBtQIQpu_5wiYh8Waw0Cqhys_Hqtr3SHsfvJNFZyd5T1r0vs-UD_Lac7FBoELz9YALXcyCP4u72xWJPH_2J81_0YSOsjsoTCrrci
yJzhOqvyK2ZCDAZwfl1gsHH9Up73fytgXUZXRHkbJnF7mi10FfYYr4LrxuIYPgomlvOzWzPi1IPN9cfTeUkqIRiNx-IeJ1QBhLYC3EFhpENhtr9T4ekFgckZgs098LSoblruR8LZ

Predictions:
  • Discuss AI Neural Network and how it is trained​
  • Discuss FSD AI and the transition to a vision only approach​
  • Progress with project Dojo​
  • Discuss progress toward the next edition of its FSD computer (Hardware 4.0)​
  • How AI can improve Factory syststems to drive efficiency, reduce costs and improve output​
  • Other possible applications for AI (Autobidder, Insurance, last foot delivery... ect)​

Date 19th August 8pm EST
So for us in the UK it's 1 Am Friday

OhKayInvesting
Follow me on Youtube & Instagram

Reactions: Smart Finance

SolidSparrow70

Aug 12, 2021
Hull
youtube.com
I have driven EVs for 5 years and run an EV club. But have to say I am so bored of Tesla as a stock it does not appeal to me even though I know long term it'll be great performing stock, I'd rather have a good ETF these days. Don't get me wrong I'm rooting for them to do well but us drivers of other EVs are so fed of the fan boys cult mentality.

Reactions: OhKayInvesting

OhKayInvesting

Mar 15, 2021
I have driven EVs for 5 years and run an EV club. But have to say I am so bored of Tesla as a stock it does not appeal to me even though I know long term it'll be great performing stock, I'd rather have a good ETF these days. Don't get me wrong I'm rooting for them to do well but us drivers of other EVs are so fed of the fan boys cult mentality.
Interesting take, what EV's do you personally enjoy and what EV is the most popular among your club?

When you say bored of Tesla as a stock, what do you mean? If you think it will do well in the long term is it just that your time horizon is a lot smaller?

I completely understand how a cult like fanbase could potentially ruin the enjoyment of something (Having experienced this many times with anime series :ROFLMAO:) but especially when dealing with a stock, how does a cult fanbase make you personally less optimistic about the company?

Surely if a cultish fanbase is paired with a decent product and growing demand this is only a positive for future returns ?

The Dividend Experiment

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
Interesting take, what EV's do you personally enjoy and what EV is the most popular among your club?
Also curious about this, hoping to get an EV when I'm back in the UK but probably too poor for a Tesla 😅

For all the talk of 'NIO' in China, most people (and public transport, taxis etc) drive BYD or other partially SOEs which wouldn't be available in UK so I'm wondering what most people go for.

Also, the dog pizza delivery gives me the creeps, would prefer a humanoid robot handling my pizza even if Fido-3PO is quicker/more efficient. It seems more hygienic

Reactions: OhKayInvesting