• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

The Sensible Investors Fantasy Premier League

Alex Warke

Mar 15, 2021
Hello guys and gals!

We thought it would be a bit of fun to do a fantasy premier league for the finance community and give you the opportunity to win prizes too.

Seeing as over in the finance community in the US they do it with their lame sports like American Football and Ice hockey why not have a go over here too!

We will be using the official premier league app and website just to keep things super simple so in order to join you will need to create an account over there using the link below, or if you already have an account then you just need to join with code 5w3chv

Create an account using this link

The Prizes

• 1st prize £100 Amazon vouchers + ultimate bragging rights
  • 2nd Prize TBA*
  • 3-5th place TBA*

*Will announce later!

The Rules

• The first thing you need to do is join the league on the website or app using code (5w3chv)
  • Next, make a post in this thread saying that you are in and with identifying your Username/Team name and your Sensible Investors username too. This is so we can contact you if you are a winner
  • Be nice and always try your best!
  • Use this thread only for chat/mind games/related banter/questions

Current Competitors​

Fantasy league name
Sensible Investors Name
Toney & Some Guys

The Dividend Experiment

Bobby? For Me? No.

Realist Mckoy

Fabri squad

FABRI808

shambolic shenanigan

raph

Finding Timo

Colin

showmethemane

ChrisPullin

Bacon Mappe

bluetester

Saka Can!

mws270

Clinical Finish

Shrewd247

Beinn Bhan Utd

Ardgour

Simple Trader

Simple Trader

pilgrims

Chris

why isn't this rugby

Jemma Swanston

Not so smart footbal

Smart Finance

Los Pollos Hermanos

mcaorlin

TTDC V.4

tc81121

City

lcwilton23

Bruno FAN-andez

Tooked

Neil Invests

neil invests

Hagans Heros

lhagan10

Hi I'm in too
Team name : Warke FC

The Dividend Experiment

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
Here's some news for everyone

BBC News - Lionel Messi signs two-year Paris St-Germain deal after leaving Barcelona
Man City weren't going to get him after buying Grealish and Chelsea were more focused on Lukaku so I think the hopes of him coming to the Premier league were slim anyway

raph

Rookie Investor
May 29, 2021
i decided to swap kane for lukaku this morning since kane is unsettled. Of course this now means he will sign for city this weekend and he will break all scoring records while lukaku cant pass salt across the table and couldnt score in a bargin basement brothal :cautious: