• Welcome to Sensible Investors, if you wish to comment on any threads and join the Sensible Investors community Click here.

Waiting 90 days sucks

Loosechange

Mar 30, 2021
So I signed up and managed to save just over £300 by using the payday transfer and weekly spending topups which is good but I thought it would take it straight away it didn't it took a week to be taken so you need to keep an eye on what you have available in your bank so you don't go over your available balance, I thought I wouldn't need the cash within 90 days but I did 🤦🏻‍♂️ so now waiting till June for that lol I'd probably swap to the 45day account instead.

Smart Finance

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 23, 2021
gumroad.com
So I signed up and managed to save just over £300 by using the payday transfer and weekly spending topups which is good but I thought it would take it straight away it didn't it took a week to be taken so you need to keep an eye on what you have available in your bank so you don't go over your available balance, I thought I wouldn't need the cash within 90 days but I did 🤦🏻‍♂️ so now waiting till June for that lol I'd probably swap to the 45day account instead.
I haven't looked into it much, what's the difference between the 90 days and 45 days? interest rates?

md111

Apr 15, 2021
I haven't looked into it much, what's the difference between the 90 days and 45 days? interest rates?
yes Interest rates are the difference

95 days - 0.6%
45 days - 0.4%

Also a Reward savings account of 0.5% but limited to 1 withdrawal a month